Automated Text and Email Communications
We understand that having your appointment run smoothly and on time is essential, and we work hard to ensure just that. Using our advanced automated text and email system keeps us all on the same page about your appointments and allows for quick and easy communication with our team. Also, please know that we are equally as happy to talk to you on the phone if that is what you prefer.
Your Comfort / Spa like Amenities
Our patients tell us that the relaxing environment of our office, coupled with doctor's gentle touch and our caring team puts them right at ease. We think you will also enjoy the many details that we provide specifically for your comfort.
- Access the internet with our free Wi-Fi while seated next to our cozy fireplace.
- Sample one of the many choices offered at our Keurig™ coffee bar, or sip a cool bottled or Perrier™ water as you peruse the Wall Street Journal or one of our most current magazines.
- During treatment, you can mentally drift while listening to your favorite music station on our noise-canceling headphones.
- A soft blanket during treatment makes everything feel better.
- We use room-teperature water in our hand-pieces to avoid the chill that cold water creates.
- Choose a mint or vanilla personalized lip-balm to protect your lips.
- Utilize the calming power of Essential Oils.
- Warm towels post-treatment help ease you back into your day.
Even with all of the above, we recognize that there are people who struggle with anxiety when visiting the dentist. This is why we offer oral conscious sedation. That way, you can relax throughout your treatment.
Treatment for the Whole Family
We’re here for your family. From toddlers, who are thrilled to “ride” in the chair, to senior citizens, who appreciate our sensitivity to their special needs, we offer each member of your family the quality, individualized care they need to keep them comfortable and smiling, all in one place!
Same-Day Emergency Care
Sometimes the unexpected happens, and you find yourself suffering, or dealing with dental trauma. We offer same-day appointments to ease your discomfort and get you on the road to recovery as fast as possible. And, Dr. Gravino, or one of his colleagues, is always available for you after hours. Rest assured, we’ve got you covered.
Convenient Location in Bay Village OH
We’re easy to find. 15 miles west of downtown Cleveland, our office is easily accessible off of I-90 between Columbia and Crocker roads. Our building is at the corner of Dover Center Rd and Donald Ave., across from the Bay Village Post Office.
To make the most of your day, we offer 7:00 am appointments Mon-Thur, which has become our most popular time. We can also accomodate late after-noon appointments on some Thursday's. See the "Connect With Us" page for complete hours.
New Patient Forms
New to our office? Don’t worry about rushing through the forms prior to your appointment. Complete them at your own pace while at home, saving you stress, offering you convenience, and ensuring you don’t miss anything important.